3 great terraces in Barcelona
Today I have started my personal restaurant guide - check out the page! And while I am writing I am enjoying the view from my desk. I will add new entries to the guide as we try all the places.
Restaurants with outside terrace / patio:
Santaugustina, Plaça de Sant Agustí Vell, 9, 08003 Barcelona
- This is a lovely restaurant with a small terrace in the beautiful born area. The terrace is situated in a small square. Unfortunately, you cannot reserve an outside table. But inside it is very cosy as well.
- They serve excellent tapas in a more modern style. If you like seafood/fish it is definitely worth trying too.
- Location: 10 / Food: 10 / Price: €€
La Balsa, Carrer de la Infanta Isabel, 4, 08022 Barcelona
- This amazing restaurant is a bit outside the city center. So either you come by taxi or take the train (L7 from Plaza Catalunya to Av. Tibidabo). The restaurant has won an architectural prize in 1979 and its atmosphere is defined by the wooden structure, the open, spacious restaurant and the terrace around the building. When you sit on the terrace you feel like in a green oasis in the middle of the city!
- The restaurant serves very delicious tapas. The meat dishes are a highlight!
- Location: 10 / Food: 10 / Price: €€€
Bliss, Plaça de Sant Just, 4B, 08002 Barcelona
- The terrace of this restaurant is just amazing. You sit in front of a church in a rather quiet square without having the masses of tourists pass through like in other parts of the old city. So either you come here for a drink or for some traditional tapas!
- The food is simple but good. Check out their value menus!
- Location: 10 / Food: 8 / Price: €