Gilda, Calle Ample, 34 Barcelona 08002
- This cozy restaurant is situated in the Gotico area close to the old harbour. We have been coming here for many years as we know the cooks very well.
- They serve excellent tapas and main dishes – a fusion of Belgian and Spanish cuisine. If you like scallops it is your place. Also the Carne Estofado it is definitely worth trying! Check out the app “THE FORK” as tables can be reserved with a 30%-40% discount at not so popular (Spanish) times.
- Location: 7 / Food: 10 / Price: € (via the Fork)
Quinze Nits, Plaça Reial, 6, Barcelona
- This restaurant has a great terrace on the beautiful Plaza Real with its arcades and Spanish architecture. The lanterns in the middle of the square were designed by Gaudí.
- The highlight is the lunch menu with decent food for little money. It includes 3 courses, a quarter liter of wine and a bread basket.
- Location: 10 / Food: 8 / Price: €
Green Bamboo BCN, Carrer de Sant Domènec del Call, 10, 08002 Barcelona
- The terrace in a small street in the Gotico offers delicious Vietnamese / Asian cuisine. It is a small restaurant so reserve your table before. You can also check out the app “THE FORK” as they offer regularly discounts on their food during less visited times.
- The food is super delicious.
- Location: 8 / Food: 10 / Price: € (via the Fork)