Great Vegetarian Restaurants in Barcelona
Michael and I have started the year with focusing on changing our diet and increasing our sports activities with a great result. After the Christmas cookie marathon we both lost 4 kg while gaining more muscles. All this without actually doing a diet but eating more consciously and much more vegetarian.
That´s why we also checked out two vegetarian restaurants in Barcelona that we would like to recommend.
Rasoterra, Carrer del Palau 5, 08002 Barcelona
- The restaurant is located in the middle of the Gothic quarter very close to the city hall. Its modern and bright design makes your stay very pleasant.
- The 3 course lunch menu is very reasonable for 12,50 Euro including a large bottle of water.
- Location: 9 / Food: 9 / Price: €€
Aquaribay, Carrer del Taulat 95, 08005 Barcelona
- The restaurant is located in the Poble Nou quarter, a ten minutes walk away from the metro station. Comfortable restaurant with a creative menu.
- The food is excellent, though a bit more pricy. I loved the ecological wine. Come early as it is very popular during Spanish dinner time.
- Location: 9 / Food: 9 / Price: €€€